cheap nike air max


Pedestrians hurry, shady trees.

Xiao Jie, Yan Wen, one will pull hand, talking about a chase, hee hee child's play. Two people along the road, came to protect the village forest. Around a few laps, Xiao Jie pulled the hand of Yan Wen will actually be sitting next to a thick poplar, the Yan Wen will pull dragged his arms, with deep feeling: Wen will you know what is on earth fun?

Text will be face to the Xiao Jie face: what? Fun? Your life and love as fun?

Xiao Jie: is not it, I Xiao Jie to rain the rain, the wind was the wind in their careers, I was the black blind playing stand at attention - to hoodwink the public, in love around you, the great beauty, Shidonglayue wearing a skirt, beautiful beauty company, not the greatest cheap nike air max in life.

Will be surprised: how, you just put it as fun?

Xiao Jie feel a slip of the tongue: I not only regard it as a pleasure, but the main thing is to regard it as a responsibility. Dear future you need anything, I will grant you anything.

Text will be surprised and bewildered: What? What do I need, what you meet me. You think I am what you.

Xiao Jie: That also suspect that you are my roc, will my wife.

The text will be silent for a child: Well, you have to listen to quasi-yo. First, I want to be "backed by mountains facing the river, the father of the prime minister later in life ..."

Xiao Jie, laughing: Oh, my dear, request too low, too low.

Yan Wen: too low, even five temple Yanjun hope less than you but here too.